- 5 Lakh INR
HAL-Doppler II Ultrasound Procto scope for HAL
- Haemorrhoidal Artery Ligation A.M.I. HAL-Doppler II
- Precise, rapid localisation of haemorrhoidal arteries.
- Low risk for both patient and surgeon.
- Least invasive. Nearly no pain.
Features and Benefits:
Displays identified arterie depth. Displays blood flow velocity in identified arteries NEW: A built in printer generates a protocol on the number, position and depth of ligated arteries .The procedure: simple, safe, least invasive 1. The patient lies in a lithotomy position 2. The A.M.I. HAL-Probe is inserted into the anus and slowly rotated until the arterial sound is clearly audible. 3. All haemorrhoidal arteries are ligated through the ligation window 3 - 4 cm above the dentata line, therefore reducing the blood supply to the haemorrhoides. _ success rate: 95 % _ significantly less pain during the procedure and postoperatively _ no anaesthesia required _ OR-time: approx. 20 minutes _ for all Goligher grades I - IV
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- 1 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
02,Wing "A", Pristonwood, DP Road, Pimple, Nilakh,, Pune Cantonment, Maharashtra, 411027, India